We Manufacture Quality Yarn Through Continuous Improvement Quality Control And Quality Assurance Commitments Reliability.
Our commitment is to promote a healthy, cooperative and pleasant working environment through:
- Compliance with relevant and applicable legal requirements, buyer’s expectations and International Standards.
- Development of social management system for the betterment of its employees in particular and society at large.
- Compliance with laws and regulations in all locations where we conduct business.
- Discouraging forced labor and child labour.
- Improving working conditions resulting in safe and healthy work environment.
- Giving respect to representation rights of all workers in the management system and to exercise their lawful rights of free association and collective bargaining.
- Strengthening relations with workers and communication with interested parties to ensure compliance in this regard.
- Committed welfare of its employees.
- Discouraging discriminatory practices in personnel matters.
- Prohibiting and controlling physical, verbal and non-verbal harassment or abuses and punishments at working places.
- Compliance with maximum working hours and minimum compensation requirements aiming overall social benefit of the worker.
- Payment at least the minimum total compensation required by local law, including all mandated wages, allowances and benefits.
- Assurance that working hours each day, and days worked each week, shall not exceed the legal limitations of the countries in which apparel is produced.
- Providing at least one day off in every seven-day period, except as required to meet urgent business needs.
- Compliance with environmental rules, regulations and standards applicable to their operations.
- Observing environmentally conscious practices in all operating locations.
Work Environment Policy
Colony Textile Mills Limited is committed to provide a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will ensure to comply with all relevant environmental legislation and strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices by educating and training our employees in a continuous manner. We will communicate it with employees, suppliers, regulators, customers and general public.