Our spinning units are equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and lab equipment to test every step of the process’s ensuring high quality and consistency throughout our diverse product range.
- Ring Spun yarn
- 100 % cotton yarn, count range Ne 10/1 to 80/1
- 100 % Viscose yarn, count range Ne 16/1 to 40/1
- PC yarn, count range Ne 10/1 to 60/1
- PV yarn, count range Ne 10/1 to 60/1
- PP yarn, count range Ne 10/1 to 60/1
- Open End Yarn
- 100 % cotton yarn, count range Ne 6/1 to 30/1
- PC yarn, count range Ne 8/1 to 31/1
Machinery and Capacity
- Ring spinning having 285,000 spindles with production capacity of 106.5 Tons/day
- Open End Spinning having, 5,880 rotors with production capacity of 54.5 Tons/day
- Blow Room & Card – Trutzschler & Saurer
- Draw Frames – Toyoda, Rieter, Trutzschler & Tianmin (China)
- Simplex – Toyoda & HiCorp (China)
- Ring Frames – Toyoda & Chinese
- Open End – Schlafhorst SE-12 & Taitan K-80
- Auto Ccone – Muratac, 21-C
- Yarn Conditioning – Xorella
- SGS ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001-2015
- ISO 45001-2018
- OEKO TEX-100
- GRS 4 (Surveillance)
- GOTS (Initial)
Catering to the Apparel Sector on one end and the Home Textiles sector on the other, our plant is remarkably producing about 60 million yards fabric per annum. As the third stage in the textile manufacturing value chain, weaving is the process of converting yarns into cloth. Currently, we are producing twills, drills, sateen’s, rip stop, herring bone, broken twill and dobbiesy for apparels and up to T-500, canvases, half panama, stripes and, sateen’s etc., for the home textiles. With a state-of-the-art machinery setup and in-house power generation, we stand proud with a promising capability to weave a vast variety of fabrics, including but not limited to the stretches, bi-stretches, reverse satins, and special weaves.
- Fabric from 100% Cotton, Polycotton, CVC, PV, PP, MJS, MVS, Recycled & OE (100% Cotton & Blended)
- Plain, Oxford, Ottoman
- Satin & Stripes Satin
- Special Weave (Dobby/ Selvedge Writing)
Machinery and Capacity
- 470 looms of Toyota Jet-710(Eurotech), 810 & Picanol OmniPlus.
- Toyota Jet-710(Eurotech) of mentioned widths (190cm – 134 machine), (210cm – 25 machine), (280cm – 26 machine) & (340cm – 188 machine).
- Toyota Jet-810 of following widths (190cm – 37 machine).
- Picanol OmniPlus of following width (340cm – 12 machine) & (380cm – 48 machine).
- Production capacity over 60 million yards /annum.
- Selvedge Writer Jacquard. (JC05)
- State of art back process – Warping (Ben-Direct), Sizing – (Ben-Sizetech) & Automatic Drawing-in machines along with Automatic Beam Storage.
- Reed Cleaning Device.
- Compatible Lab with upgraded instruments: Uster UT4, Tear Strength Tester,
- Hairiness Tester, Tension Meter, Humidity Tester & Digital Techo Meter.
- Baling Press, Rolling Machine & Pelletizing Machine.
- In-house power generation.
- OEKO TEX-100 Class I
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Colony Textile Mills Limited, StitchRite (Private) Limited is operating as a 100% Export oriented Workwear Stitching Unit since 2019. With state of the art machinery from well- known brands including Juki, Kansai & IMA-Italy, etc., StitchRite is currently equipped to produce about 70-75,000 pieces a month based on product mix & operational complexities and plans on including further 300 Sewing machines with an additional capacity of about 125,000 Pieces by the 3rd Quarter of 2021. Its operational excellence and unwavering efficiency is complimented with the core strength of its parent company in the manufacturing of Yarns & Woven Fabrics.
- Bibs & Braces, Gilets, Jackets, Trousers, & Shorts
- Shirts & Pants, Rainwear
- PPE / Safety Clothing
- Hospitality Garments and Aprons, Pharmacy and health care garments
- Tool Bags
- Hunting Garments
- Quilted garments (Trousers, Jackets & Vests)
- Normal and Special Chemical & Mechanical Finishes
Machinery and Capacity
- 142 Single Needle Lockstitch (Juki)
- 16 Double Needle Lockstitch (Juki)
- 5 Feed of Arm (Juki)
- 1 Three Thread Overlock (Juki)
- 8 Five Thread Safety (Juki)
- 2 Five Thread Safety (Huatang)
- 5 Four Thread Overlock (Juki)
- 9 Bar taking Machines (Juki)
- 4 Eyelet Buttonholing (juki)
- 2 Pocket Welting Machines (Juki)
- 1 Heat Sealing Machine (H&H)
- 3 Waistband Machines (KANSAI)
- 4 Loop Making Machines (KANSAI)
- 3 Compact Fusing Machines (HASHIMA)
- 4 Lockstitch Button Sewing systems (Juki)
- 1 Auto Fabric Spreader (IMA, Italy)
- 1 GGT Plotter (Gintex)
- 1 Auto Nesting Software (GGT)
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- SA 8000
- Global Recycled Standard
- Recycled 100 Claim Standard